Monday, November 10, 2008

What a relaxing evening....just enjoyed an amazing cup of hot chocolate (made by the hubby) while sitting next to our fireplace.  I love the cold weather.  I love wearing layers of clothes and wrapping up in blankets.  

We had a great weekend.  We got to keep our nephew for the weekend and spoil him...as always.  We love keeping him, gives us practice for when we have our own.  We got to show him off at church the next day and I think everyone thought he was cute.  We got to visit our old church Sunday night.  It was great to see everyone.  It's always a good feeling to walk into a room and people rush to say hi to you.  We miss everyone so much at Life Fellowship.  They are like our family.  We have so many memories there with everyone.

I want to decorate for Christmas.  I had Steven agree to decorate the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  Last year I rushed to decorate the house because we moved in the first weekend of December, so this year I want to enjoy it.  

2 comments:

Jolie said...

It's even hard to wait 'til after Thanksgiving to wait, isn't it? You guys are so beautiful together...I'm thankful for you!

iamstevenj said...

funny... I don't remember agreeing to that.