Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lonely Weekend

The weekend has been uneventful so far.  Steven is gone this weekend which has left me alone by myself.  He went to Kansas City to help one of our friends move.  That whole thing is a bad situation, but that's a whole other story that I'm not getting into.

So far this weekend I have cleaned my house, baked cookies, gave myself a mani and pedi, and have watched all of my shows off of the dvr.  It was a great "girl"movie day.  I woke up to find that Steel Magnolias ( which is my all time favorite movie) was on this morning followed by other great movies that Steven would not watch me me...haha.

I love the time by myself, but after a while I really start to miss Steven.  I slept horrible last night without me.  I lined pillows up on his side of the bed to make it feel like he was there, but it didn't help much.  

That's about it for my weekend.  I figure the sooner I get to sleep, the sooner I get to see Steven.  His flight lands at 11:30 tomorrow morning.  Hopefully it gets here soon.


Oh and we are going to see Coldplay tomorrow night....be jealous...haha.

1 comment:

Jolie said...

Awww! That sounds, well, like a conumdrum....Movies galore!! woohoo!! But no hubby :( tsk..tsk..How we love our guys! Hope you survive til mornin' hehe.