Thursday, February 24, 2011

highs & lows

it's amazing to me how one day the weather can be beautiful, a high of 70 degrees & light wind, then the next day is rainy & cold. don't get me wrong, i love the cold rainy weather. i love curling up in a blanket with the fireplace or candles going, but at this point in the year i would just love to be outside. last saturday we went out & bought bikes and we have only ridden them once! ever since then the weather has been cold & windy & not the perfect biking weather.

i love spring for the weather, but i also love it because i get in the mood to do spring cleaning. i know you probably think i'm crazy, but i love cleaning closets out and organizing my house. my poor husband thinks i've lost my mind, but if it were up to him we would keep everything! i love the thought of getting rid of clutter & junk we don't need & putting things in containers & sorting through things just excites me! being organized just calms me. if only we had a container store in okc, my life would be complete.

No comments: